Monday, December 19, 2011

Laura's Star - The Background


On Christmas Eve morning, 1994, Ronald E. Miller took his last mortal breath and his spirit slipped away from this temporal Earth.  My father was fifty-six years old and was the most extraordinary man I have ever known. 

He dedicated his life to the belief God’s love is unconditional.  That His Grace and Mercy are free and abundant.  And that when things seem darkest, there is always Hope.

In dedication to his life and memory, I am posting a short story I wrote for a class while an education student in 2009.  It is a fictional account, but is based on a true experience.  I will post this story in five parts, beginning on Tuesday, the 21st. There will be one each day leading up to the last post on Christmas Morning.  I will post each section at 10:30 a.m., the time my father’s spirit soared to the heavens. 

I hope you will enjoy Laura’s Star. 

Vonda

No comments:

Post a Comment